No announcement yet.

BBL Dickinson Bayou Tournament Results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBL Dickinson Bayou Tournament Results.

Was a great day yesterday for my teammate John Fitch and I in the Bayou Bassin League season opener on Dickinson Bayou. Fishing tidal bass can be tough and though we put a keeper in the box early we had to hunt for the second one. This all changed when the tide started to flow out and we ran back to our first spot. We put Bandit 100s and 200s to work to secure the win and big bass of the tournament. We were so confident with our bag of bass that we spent the last 2 fishing hours looking for a good redfish for the side pot. We caught about 15 redfish but our best fell 2 tenths of an ounce short of taking the pot. John also caught a huge 15+ pound blue cat on a Bandit 100, those Bandits will catch anything that swims and eats fish. Creme Lures Reel Scremers, Lazyman Hooks and Liquid Mayhem played a huge role as well with our 2nd biggest bass feel prey to that combo. John and I both gave our Ardent reels a workout on the bass, redfish and that monster catfish. The Apex Tournaments and Elites as well as the CForce spinning reel really did their jobs yesterday. Here are some pictures of the weigh-in and trophies as well as John's big catfish. I also have to send a big thanks out to our local Cabelas for sponsoring our tournaments and providing some great prizes for all the winners!!
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Congrats Derek! Way to catch 'em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      Congrats Derek! Way to catch 'em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Thanks Bruce!!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

WTG Derek! Very nice!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great job Derek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!
            Nice fishing guys !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks y'all!! Now we will be moving on and practicing for our next tournament on the San Jac below Lake Houston. Finished 3rd there last year so hopefully we can match or better that performance.

Comment

Congrats Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                  Congrats Derek
                  Thank you sir!!

Comment

Working...
                  X