468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pathfinder with a yammie, trolling motor and power pole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathfinder with a yammie, trolling motor and power pole.

If the two idiots in a pathfinder, yammie, power pole and trolling motor pull in on you it aint my fault. I tried to educate them yesterday but they think MOTORING in to within casting distance is OK dokey. They came from Chocolate area and I watched em come closer and thought "Gee, they have a trolling motor but are using their yammie to come into where I'm fishing, must be morons." -they sorta turned away, then corrected course for straight at me when 100 yards away. They power poled down at about casting distance. I said "mighty damn close aren't you?" and they said "No". The day before there was someone in my spot I like so I fished about 150-200 yards away. The idiots in the pathfinder have no clue and instead of staying at least 100 yards away, they will pull into casting distance and say they are plenty of distance away. I motored thru where the fish were hitting as I left to make sure they dint get any. BTW, I was catching on almost every cast-the two morons were not. Moral of the story: You can't fix stupid, but you can motor thru the fish and farge stupid idiots up.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

BTW, it wasn't TTU Wader-he would never do that to anyone.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wtg Jerry. I know it's hard for most anglers but that's the very reason I don't fish weekends.

Comment

Boating etiquette is a lost art. Sweet revenge though.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

What color was the Pathfinder? I know of a few with that set up. BTW, I would have done the same thing!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I had a orange Haney do the same thing yesterday. Lol it's called the bent pole syndrome like my ole' buddy Jamin told me. I wasn't mad at em though I had my fish. All I could do is laugh you can't fix it fo sho.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

By the way, when I said I would do the same thing.... I meant rip out of there and mess up their fishing.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                By the way, when I said I would do the same thing.... I meant rip out of there and mess up their fishing.
                LOL! Glad you cleared that up!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Mike:

It was two guys about 30+ to 40 y.o., one had brown/sandy hair and the other had brown hair (yep, that close) in a plain Pathfinder-white/off white color. I forget what the logo was on their hats-light blue Columbia or Magellan short sleeve and other was tan short sleeve shirts. Throwing plastics.

Comment

Robolo, get you one of those Pirate Flags. When they get too close fire one across their bow.

Comment

Happened to me at the causeway the other night a guide WHO IS ON THIS SIGHT got curious I guess I said " can I help you ?" He said nope and hauled *** about 15' from my boat , running by himself , another reason I only give AP as a guide recommendation he wouldn't pull that crap
                      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Those do not fit the description of the guys I know.
                        Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        Mike:

It was two guys about 30+ to 40 y.o., one had brown/sandy hair and the other had brown hair (yep, that close) in a plain Pathfinder-white/off white color. I forget what the logo was on their hats-light blue Columbia or Magellan short sleeve and other was tan short sleeve shirts. Throwing plastics.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm glad you clarified on the color because your original description was pretty general. I only say this because I run the exact set up as your original description only my pathfinder is blue/white. I wouldn't want anyone to mistake me for who you were speaking of on my next outing. When complaining, please be specific. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by billcollector View Post
                            I'm glad you clarified on the color because your original description was pretty general. I only say this because I run the exact set up as your original description only my pathfinder is blue/white. I wouldn't want anyone to mistake me for who you were speaking of on my next outing. When complaining, please be specific. Thanks.
                            I'll get the serial number off their boat next time! I shoulda got their Boat TX Registration Numbers-didn't want to take a picture of them-then every potlicking Sunbeach would hit my spot!

Comment

I completely understand. If you see em again, post up those TX #'s and i'll tape em to my helm and be lookin for em! Can't stand a flippin potlicker! MOTHER FATHERS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X