Potlicker Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin_Time View Post
    I can promise you I enjoyed myself. I won't let things like that ruin my day. Life is too short. I was simply hoping to educate just one person. I happened to be fishing on a buddies boat this past weekend. Most of the places I prefer to fish this time of year are not accessible by a large percentage of boats on the water. I prefer fishing the skinny water where the red colored fish frequent this time of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't mean that as being directed only to you...like I said, I have to make myself relax and enjoy the finer things in life sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reynolds4 View Post
      I didn't mean that as being directed only to you...like I said, I have to make myself relax and enjoy the finer things in life sometimes.
      I hear ya, man. I try and not let things like this bother me as well. After all, being on the water and away from the city life is not something to take for granted. You would think I would learn my lesson and go back to the skinny water where most wont venture but I'll be back on those reefs bright and early Saturday morning. The Trout are there, no doubt.

Comment

Drop trowel off the side of your boat -that oughta make em run away. just seeing a big azz hanging over the side should do it.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sunday 8-4 / East Bay

I decided to start pulling out my phone and snapping a pic every time something like this happens, hoping this educates the general public, specifically the proper way to drift fish popular spots. We were drifting a well known area when these 2 guys in a white Century pulled right on in and started fishing. I could almost hit their boat throwing a tail on a 1/8oz jig head. Get in line and setup a drift just like everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy there smackdaddy

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            easy there smackdaddy
            One of these days you need to actually get out and fish and not just sit behind a computer talking "smack"... Maybe I'll see you at some of the upcoming tourneys. I'll buy the first round.

Comment

Re: Potlicker Alert

One of these days you need to actually get out and fish and not just sit behind a computer talking "smack"... Maybe I'll see you at some of the upcoming tourneys. I'll buy the first round.
              Thats funny!! If you only knew
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                Thats funny!! If you only knew
                lol...X2

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  lol...X2
                  LOL! I do know he likes to talk "smack". You guys care to enlighten me?

Comment

LOL! I do know he likes to talk "smack". You guys care to enlighten me?
                    ..........Do a search for smackdaddy on 2cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                      ..........Do a search for smackdaddy on 2cool.
                      Gracias, but I'm well aware of all the "smack" talking that has occurred over there. That's actually was I was referring to.

Comment

Install a stripper pole and get you some speedos...potlicker problem gone.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Can't we all just get along Seriously, fishing to me is to relax, my job is stressful enough. Speaking of that, it is 8;08, need to start working
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                            Is that how you and corndog hold yalls ground?
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              Is that how you and corndog hold yalls ground?
                              That would keep me away for sure....lol

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post

My eyes, oh my eyes. Quick, someone throw some acid in them so that image goes away!!!
                                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X