East Bay 6-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay 6-25

fished it saturday after west and east was a big chocolate mess. couldn't find bait or water that was worth a damn. Stopped at a few coves out of the wind and found some 15" reds and 12" trout. That's about it for east. I saw the dumbest thing or smartest if they were catching but there was a boat wading neck deep on a mid bay reef in that chocolate water. The bay was so choppy they were bouncing up and down and taking a couple over the head.

I'm sure they were on fish if they were taking that kind of abuse... Look at the bright side Gibby, you went feashin I'm in Bum Farked South Carolina were I am almost positive these folks go to family reunions to find their breading partners... Seriously some Jerry Springer Chit going on around here...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
      I'm sure they were on fish if they were taking that kind of abuse... Look at the bright side Gibby, you went feashin I'm in Bum Farked South Carolina were I am almost positive these folks go to family reunions to find their breading partners... Seriously some Jerry Springer Chit going on around here...

I am pretty sure they were catching but I just wasn't that mad at them. We had a box of reds from west and the beating we took watching them had me wanting no part of that kind of fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post

I am pretty sure they were catching but I just wasn't that mad at them. We had a box of reds from west and the beating we took watching them had me wanting no part of that kind of fishing.
        I find myself more & more every year not so pissed off at em' LOL
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You went fishing Gibbey ?
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            You went fishing Gibbey ?

what is fishing?

Comment

Working...
            X