X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah.. I know friend, just pulling a Gilbert
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I was reading a book and it had an interesting quote: "5% of the people are jerks. When you have small groups managing each other, 5 % was a small minority and could be managed. When you have 500 million people, you now 25 million who can cause all kind of hell..." So, you have the 5% factor plus a percentage of people who just don't know any better. The percentage of people who don't know any better is growing..... sigh.......

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        To the guy in the Shallow Sport with the raised console, headed in to Sea isle with his head up his ***. Would it really be too much trouble to go out and around me wading next time? Oh yeah, I forgot it's Saturday!
        Kenny there is no need for you to be in the water. You need to fish from a boat and stay out of the way of moving boats. Not like you were catching anything anyway....
        get out of my way Kenny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raisedconsolejack View Post
          Kenny there is no need for you to be in the water. You need to fish from a boat and stay out of the way of moving boats. Not like you were catching anything anyway....
          It's WestBayCrabber's cousin!
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

HAR ! Who's the prankster ? A host of suspects .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lmao! I love this place!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Fp10
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                  Fp10
                  snitch.....
                  get out of my way Kenny!!!

Comment

snitch.....
                    Lmao !
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

HAR !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

JT and Robalo have it right, the younger generation is one that thinks they are entitled to everything,no hard work, no common sense, no common courtesy, they have big 4WD trucks, new fancy shallow running boats, power poles, they will hunt your tree stand and your feeder in the woods like it was put there for all the public, just as they will use your duck blind, that you went out of your way to put it away from everyone, leave trash, never letting you hunt, potlick while wading or drifting, does not matter,

they em will always be turds, they just don't think, they don't want people to do it to them, but they are entitled,

turds,,, it is what it is

been here 50 years on the west end and it is out of control , it is what it is

Happy New Year

Comment

Wow , Cnovel , 50 years on the west end ..... You HAVE seen a lot seen a lot of change culturally and demographically . I'm a native Houstonian . I remember no highway 59 , no Galleria . I was with my dad at the baseball game and remember looking at the girders of the Astrodome under construction .

Comment

Man it goes both ways I had an old guy anchor up 10 yards from me a couple weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                              I was with my dad at the baseball game and remember looking at the girders of the Astrodome under construction .
                              I remember that....Was about 5 years old at a Buffs game. Ended up with a foul ball that was rolling through the seats.
                              My Dad talked me into giving it to the little girl sitting next to us.

Comment

When I was a kid you might see 3 cars a night past Jamaica Beach, sea isle was shell roads, the marsh was way out in the bay, San luis pass had water under the toll booth in the beginning, cattle where on both sides of 3005! , and the chunk of rust in the pond by the RV park at the end of the sea wall , was a drag line, with a full boom, just the block is left now, 3005, started in front of the condo at the end of the sea wall,

yes it was a very nice place

Comment

Working...
                                X