X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Herman!!

All I can say is: Great!!!

AMF Charlie.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

This is the most significant hire Texas has made since DKR

Comment

Real pleased...heard he turned down $5.8 for 6 years to go to Baylor...they're so screwed in Waco
      sigpic

Comment

Wish him the best, however that's the second coach to leave UH high and dry in the last 5 years.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

UH doesnt get respect ... or rather doesnt have deep pockets .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Fertitta said they do Henry. Herman is a UT Alum and was an assistant under Brown. He was just waiting for the offer.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Fertitta said they do Henry. Herman is a UT Alum and was an assistant under Brown. He was just waiting for the offer.
              Herman didn't spend a significant amount of time at UT, he attended Grad school.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Wish him the best, however that's the second coach to leave UH high and dry in the last 5 years.
                The longhorns will leave him high and dry too!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Herman was a grad assistant at Texas for a few years starting about a week after Ricky Williams won the Heisman.

This guy is the real deal. What he did at UH with Tony Levines recruits is nothing short of amazing.

Texas could have not hired a better coach and when Herman gets players like Mack Brown had, he will wear out the rest of the country. It won't be a fair fight.

Tom Herman will be at Texas for 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X