East Matty Reds 6-20-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Matty Reds 6-20-2010

I started fishing a big drain on the south shoreline with the low tide at daylight. The reds were in there by the hundreds although a little spooky and finn-eky. I was throwing a Gary Coleman with a red head and caught and released 10 or so from 20-26 inches. They would just swirl or lightly slap the lure. I would just let the lure set in the water without moving it, then after about 10 min or so the red's would start chasing bait around and see that little plug and make a swipe at it. I had about a 10% blow-up to hook-up ratio.This action lasted for around 2 1/2 hours then the fished seemed to move out to deeper water once the boat traffic started putting pressure on the shorelines.I had a couple 2-3lb trout caught and released as well.Sorry no pictures this trip.

Nice Report! Let's hook up again sometime soon.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice sneeky!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

good repot
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice Sneeky! hey everytime you reeled in Gary Coleman did he say "What's up Willis"
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            Nice Sneeky! hey everytime you reeled in Gary Coleman did he say "What's up Willis"
            No hE said wat u talkinbout Willis!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Man everyone but me has been killing the reds in EMB. Last 2 trips I couldn't find any. Some trout but no reds.

Comment

Working...
              X