it was slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was slow

I went with brother yesterday, down to east matty. Will it was very slow.. Two trout and two sand trout. The water was very clear,but every where we went there was no bait action. We did not use bait, we chunked soft plastic all day.. We fished till noon and called it a day..its a great time just fishing with brother............

FULL LIMITS AND HEAVY STRINGERS

Thanks for the report , james . There's still time to change your screen name from full limits to " not so full limits " . Har !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey , what happened to the picture you said you were going to post ?
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Any time on the water fishin is good.....haven't fished matagorda in years. Thanks for the reports

Comment

Grew up fishing East Matty, love fishing there. At least yall caught some fish and made some memories with your brother. Way to go.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Just could not get the photo to down load. Good nite fellows.

Comment

Hey , Kenny , maybe you can give me some tips about East Matty . Full limits 's brother has a group of friends tourney each year that I attend . Full limits has a place there and fishes East Matty a lot . The casual tourney is October 12 . I'll talk to you later about this . I got Steve Soule , THE SHALLOWEST , to show me East Matagorda several years ago. But , you might have some pointers for me .

Comment

James , you must resize your photos on your computer before they can be uploaded on the site . Pull up the photo file on your computer and select all photos , then go to "tools" and click on "resize " , it gives you options for compression , click on "ok " and it will resize the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Hey , Kenny , maybe you can give me some tips about East Matty . Full limits 's brother has a group of friends tourney each year that I attend . Full limits has a place there and fishes East Matty a lot . The casual tourney is October 12 . I'll talk to you later about this . I got Steve Soule , THE SHALLOWEST , to show me East Matagorda several years ago. But , you might have some pointers for me .
                  ................... Could this casual tourney be open for FWE members?

Comment

Working...
                  X