Bad Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Day?

I think this guys day went to $!&@ in a hurry. Right outside the mouth of the Diversionary this morning.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Ouch, going to need some gel coat Hope he was ok!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

He's going to need a shovel and a high tide to get that unstuck!

Comment

yep seen that a few times and seem to recall been there a few times.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That one's got me. Fortunately I was putt-puttin.

Comment

Ouch!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Maybe the guy piloting that boat also piloted the Kirby Barge that spilled???
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just got back from a Marlboro run. Big s/w got a extra high tide, sand blowing across the boulevard, and garner running the wall at 80th with that Shelby stanga boat looking for wash-up. Tourist doing 15mph in a 40 zone. Just another day in paradise.

Comment

Dang. He's all the way up on that reef. Hope a good tide comes in.

Comment

A real nightmare, right there! Never been that high and dry and hope I never will.
                    Scott
                    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Yikes ! Thankfully I haven't done that yet ! Just finding the reefs with the boat . OK , punch in the skull and crossbones on the ole GPS and we got her marked . On to the next one !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm sure that will be me when I finally get a boat.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Yikes ! Thankfully I haven't done that yet ! Just finding the reefs with the boat . OK , punch in the skull and crossbones on the ole GPS and we got her marked . On to the next one !
                          Boy I have
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I got that Tshirt first day I moved here, and for many weeks after.
                            "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Working...
                            X