Great day in East Bay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day in East Bay!!

Had a great day on the water with Angela and Poon Chaser!! Angela was the overall fish count winner with Keith a distant 2nd. She caught all day but Keith put up the numbers with a 26" 5.5 pound red on a fake bait. Had a great time ya'll and it's a badass new boat that you've got there bro!! Anyone that cares to venture out to Smith Point will be rewarded with some non-stop action!! I'll try to post a few pics tomorrow. She probably caught close to 40 fish today. Every fish was CPR'ed.
    Last edited by 007; October 7, 2010, 10:55 PM.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Great trip,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Mike where the heck have you been. Great report.

Comment

Good report Mike...we were back in the pocket, but didn't have quite that experiance. Did find some reds under schools of shad in about 1-1.5' of water and I actually got to pole some.
          Trout were kinda spotty, with a few here and there. Then there was lunch at the Hurricane Club @ Double Bayou. Good stuff if you're over that way, plus they have a fuel dock and very COLD beer(s)!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            Good report Mike...we were back in the pocket, but didn't have quite that experiance. Did find some reds under schools of shad in about 1-1.5' of water and I actually got to pole some.
            Trout were kinda spotty, with a few here and there. Then there was lunch at the Hurricane Club @ Double Bayou. Good stuff if you're over that way, plus they have a fuel dock and very COLD beer(s)!
            We were within view of DB where we were fishing at. We didn't launch til noon and caught 90% of our fish in the same spot...we would move to find bigger fish but kept going back to that spot which was over 2 shell reefs in about 3' of water. The bite really turned on about 30 minutes before sunset with fish on almost every cast. Wound up at OutRigger's for drinks about 8 pm. Someone let me send some pics to their phone and email them back to me @ mikewboston@aol.com .

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
              We were within view of DB where we were fishing at. We didn't launch til noon and caught 90% of our fish in the same spot...we would move to find bigger fish but kept going back to that spot which was over 2 shell reefs in about 3' of water. The bite really turned on about 30 minutes before sunset with fish on almost every cast. Wound up at OutRigger's for drinks about 8 pm. Someone let me send some pics to their phone and email them back to me @ mikewboston@aol.com .
              Send away, and I'll post em...I was in bed by then....%#^&* work! I could tell it was getting right around 2 when we were headed back to the park.
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Send away, and I'll post em...I was in bed by then....%#^&* work! I could tell it was getting right around 2 when we were headed back to the park.
                On the way!!

Comment

Well that didn't work as planned! Nice looking fish though.
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Still looking for someone to send them to...pm me your number and I'll send them to you.

Well that didn't work as planned! Nice looking fish though.
                    I-Phone or Blackberry?

Comment

Still looking for someone to send them to...pm me your number and I'll send them to you.

I-Phone or Blackberry?
                      Droid, but the I phone won't do it either. Tried on my friends out here just a minute ago. Some phones don't need web access, just type in an email address and send...have you tried that?
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Easier to have a kid do it Monte..

Here they are!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Primer; October 8, 2010, 02:35 PM.
                        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post

Here they are!
                          Thanks Austin!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post

Here they are!
                            No doubt....
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

WTG Mike.......About time you showed your face around here again!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X