Sheldon Reservoir 12/28/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheldon Reservoir 12/28/2017

Happy New Year everyone and sorry for being MIA for so long. I've been off designing my own bass baits and it has eaten up a lot of my extra time. I did have a great last trip of 2017 to Sheldon Reservoir and a buddy of mine was helping do the final testing for a bait I've named the Turbo Bullet. We had the GoPro running and I'm glad we did because it has to be the best video from a big bass standpoint I've ever shot. Here is the video if you care to watch.

Seth Flynt joined me for another trip to test out the Turbo Bullets. Even though there was very poor conditions this trip turned into a Hawgfest with 3 fish...
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice

Comment

Very nice there Mr D .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Guys!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice video and some good fish Derek...WTG

Comment

Where can I purchase the turbo bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff barton View Post
              Where can I purchase the turbo bullet
              You can get them from my webstore www.bountyhunterturbobuzz.com but I must warn you that they sale out in hours of stocking. Not complaining but as a one man show it is hard to keep them in stock since the video came out.

Comment

Working...
              X