No announcement yet.

Dipping Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using Colorite. But, I was told but not for sure Colorite may be going under. Not 100% sure on that info. But thats what I use for now.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      I was just messing with you! At our age...the memory is the first to go...then its the.....
      Your on your way!
      Thats the great thing about getting old you meet so many new people even if you meet them the day before
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
        I'm using Colorite. But, I was told but not for sure Colorite may be going under. Not 100% sure on that info. But thats what I use for now.

AQUA PIMP
        That's what I'm using too, hope they ain't going under cause I don't think there is another brand. Maybe we can turn more folks on to dipping and save them....
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

spike it.....at bass pro. is a dip and dye i think

Comment

i used the hot pink once i dyed everything.
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Not sure if anyone else has done this or I'm giving away a secret......I've just found that dipping the pink devileyes in white is an awesome combo in clear water.
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
              X