chili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
    if it has beans in it, it isn't chili. freakin yankee obama lovers.
    then don't add the beans beaner
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

don't call it chili then put a list of beans as ingredients. Call it danny's bean soup.

Comment

don't call it chili then put a list of beans as ingredients. Call it danny's bean soup.
        I can call it whatever I want, if you don't like it stay off my thread and post your recipe.
        Last edited by SUPER SPOOK; February 6, 2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Chili sucks. Let me throw up my gumbo recipe for you sucka's.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Chili sucks. Let me throw up my gumbo recipe for you sucka's.
            doesn't sound to good if you have to throw it up. lol post it up!

Comment

It's an old time family recipe. Mama would turn over in her grave if I gave it up. I've tried to teach it to two wives, six girlfriends and three daughters and they still fark it up.

Comment

It's an old time family recipe. Mama would turn over in her grave if I gave it up. I've tried to teach it to two wives, six girlfriends and three daughters and they still fark it up.
                Their names must have not had deaux in them. Love a good gumbo and a good chili without beans ( but there are good with rice & sausage).

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Do we have to actually date to get this from you? How about we just get danny to give you a reach around. Lol

Comment

your pretty funny for a beaner.

Comment

can't have chili w/o beans & a little rice...

Comment

Do we have to actually date to get this from you? How about we just get danny to give you a reach around. Lol
                        how bout you paying me my thousand you lost on Denver? Or are you the rudi pooh everyone says you are?

Comment

how bout you paying me my thousand you lost on Denver? Or are you the rudi pooh everyone says you are?

you thought I would drop 1k on ol broken neck? seriously?

Comment

Good ol Mescan, Redneck, Texas Chili wont have beans, onions, garlic, or Tomato Sauce in it but Chiles, beef fat (suets) and chunks of beef that may cause you to get choked cause of the size. Masa or fine ground cornmeal was added when the beef was tender to thicken the broth up. I swept floors and emptied long necks back in the day at Harris Drive In where the old Oasis is on 35 and there is a Pakistani run quick stop there now. Cheap smokes supposedly sold there. But I remember an old woman in that place cooking Chili and that's all she put in the pot. Their Mesican Chili Royales were known to cure hangovers and bad acid trips in the 60's.
                            Toast, beef patty,Chili, hunk of Rat Trap Cheese, sliced onions, on Texas Toast, and if you wanted a over easy egg fried on griddle with lard and also a sliced fresh tomato. Lone Star or Pearl was added as needed. Schlitz was prohibited as was Budweiser.
                            Anyhow, their Chili was worth fighting over and if the pot was low that's what happened.
                            Wish I had a bowl right now.
                            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Well I made some Bean soup today !!!
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X