Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Baumannn Marine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston | Surfside
    Posts
    16,480
    Rep Power
    18129

    Pistols Baumannn Marine

    Damn they do some good work...


    Here's a before... (prop on far right is brand new for comparison purposes)

    worn out.JPG


    & after... (prop on far left I am testing and prop on far right is brand new one again)

    The two props in the middle of the photo below and the worn props shown in the photo above are the same

    props-baumann.JPG
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    alvin tx
    Posts
    13,336
    Rep Power
    20754

    Default

    Louie is a good man

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,673
    Rep Power
    748

    Default

    They do very good work.They used to do the work on the tugboats at parker bros.years ago
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston | Surfside
    Posts
    16,480
    Rep Power
    18129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokatchin View Post
    They do very good work.They used to do the work on the tugboats at parker bros.years ago
    This I know we took all our props to Louis Sr. heck we were right down the road from them You do know that was my families company...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    was, is, and always will be,, big bro owns it now. Louie didn't really want it but moved back,,, he can still make a prop sing on your rig though.. top notch, the best around here for damned sure.....


    yo Coe,, stay out the mud and you won't wear those babies down so much. lol
    Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

    Darryl

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston | Surfside
    Posts
    16,480
    Rep Power
    18129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterspout View Post
    was, is, and always will be,, big bro owns it now. Louie didn't really want it but moved back,,, he can still make a prop sing on your rig though.. top notch, the best around here for damned sure.....


    yo Coe,, stay out the mud and you won't wear those babies down so much. lol

    It's not so much the mud as it was the large 24" submerged tree that I hit with the prop at full speed... also some shell yah okay maybe the thick mud had a lot to do with it too lol
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    506
    Rep Power
    1020

    Default

    Even when I lived out of state they still all my prop work...they are the best

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,673
    Rep Power
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    This I know we took all our props to Louis Sr. heck we were right down the road from them You do know that was my families company...
    which parker is your dad ?i worked there for 15 years
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •