Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1st time

5 trips out now, well over $100 in fuel and still not a single fish in the boat. HELP PLEASE. I can see fish, I can see other people catching fish, but I can't get one to take anything I throw. I see others on the forum catching with the same plastic baits I am using (I have not used live bait or fresh dead......yet) in the same areas at about the same time. Next trip is April 21, not sure where but if anyone wants to go with me and help put me on fish, I would appreciate it. Just let me know.

since not a single person wants to help,

LET THE POT LICKIN BEGIN ! ! !
    I know where you are.

If it was all about catchin,it wouldnt be called fishin.Side's you didtnt want me to do a thrash on said rig,suffer my Peruvian fish hex.Just kiddin buddy it gets better!! Live Bait all day long it cant hurt,Go with what you know! Go Now ,Hex Remouved!!
    West Bay Sensai...

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340 View Post
    .....Hesser, the 21'st is a bit off but if I am free I might be available. Don't resort to "PotLickin'" as some will on purpose make sure there is a nice shallow reef between the deep water and where they are catchin' fish!!

Found that reef last week, thank goodness it was mostly mud. Thanks for the reply, looking forward to it whenever your ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    If it was all about catchin,it wouldnt be called fishin.Side's you didtnt want me to do a thrash on said rig,suffer my Peruvian fish hex.Just kiddin buddy it gets better!! Live Bait all day long it cant hurt,Go with what you know! Go Now ,Hex Remouved!!
    I know the saying, but if I don't get some fish slime on the boat soon, I may take up basketweaving. Livewell and aerator working now, guess it's time to use it.