Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Spearfishing???

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    League City
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    1045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    I never enter the water alone.
    That's good, because you are never alone when you enter the water.
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,812
    Rep Power
    3868

    Default

    ....next time any of you guys head out and dive any platforms if you happen across any Spiny Oysters down deep I sure would like to have a few sets of shells to clean up!
    I will try to keep my eye out for them but I have never remembered seeing them.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston | Surfside
    Posts
    16,478
    Rep Power
    18128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340 View Post
    ....next time any of you guys head out and dive any platforms if you happen across any Spiny Oysters down deep I sure would like to have a few sets of shells to clean up!


    We bleach for you... $5

    I'll keep my eye out I have not seen many. I concentrate on not being eaten while down there lol
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    League City
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    We bleach for you... $5

    I'll keep my eye out I have not seen many. I concentrate on not being eaten while down there lol
    this talk of "bein eaten" makes me think I should just stick to the tilapia! So is sheepshead a fairly good starting point for a saltwater spearfishing newbie?
    Team Rolling Thunder

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    League City
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    1045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathernson View Post
    this talk of "bein eaten" makes me think I should just stick to the tilapia! So is sheepshead a fairly good starting point for a saltwater spearfishing newbie?
    I've always heard that the worste part of being attacked by a large shark is surviving. Other than that, there shouldn't be any problems.
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •