Thread: East Bay 5/23

Default East Bay 5/23

I cant beleive I forgot my camera today of all days!! Unbelievable day today. Caught 90 -100 fish. Had 3 full limits by noon and we just played catch and release until 3:30. One 7 pounder a few 6 pounders a dozen 5 pounders and who knows how many 3-4 pounders. I have another trip tomorow and I hope the storms let us get out there again. It was 1 of my best trips all year. Caught fish on every drift and on 1 drift we caught at least 12-13 fish. Fat boys was a mad house at 5 am but by 6 am it wasnt bad at all. i should have launched at 6 am rather than thinking about beating teh crowd. Mad house at 5 am! We caught all of our fish on sand eel jr's and they wanted it low and slow.

Tight Lines
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Sounds like a hell of a day...almost a croaker soaking kind of day(just kidding)...thanks for the report.

Thanks for the report Capt. Mullet.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Dang that would be considered a trip of a lifetime for most folks! Great report thanks.
    Pro Staff - Ardent Reels, Santone Lures, Creme Lures, Bandit Lures, Dunamis Rods, Mayhem Bait Co., New Pro Products, Lazyman Hooks, K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon, & Thrasher Sports Apparel

Great report Capt!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

sound like you whooped em pretty good... nice job!!!