Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dipping Tip

Drum

Marburgers? thats were Capt Mickey bought his first shotgun. LOL Excuse me I am ignorant of the dipping white and chautuese. But did see Monty dippin that rootbeer devil eye in the surf sunday and school all of us on how to catch fish. I am going to buy some tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Marburgers? thats were Capt Mickey bought his first shotgun. LOL Excuse me I am ignorant of the dipping white and chautuese. But did see Monty dippin that rootbeer devil eye in the surf sunday and school all of us on how to catch fish. I am going to buy some tomorrow!!!

Thats pretty dern funny right there!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Monte I know we talked about dipping at Marburgers, but I was a bonehead and forgot about the white first. It did take looking at those older amber ones to remind me how to do it. This wasn't my first rodeo, but I forgot how to put the saddle on the horse. I should have gave you koodos as well......
    Pro Staff - Ardent Reels, Santone Lures, Creme Lures, Bandit Lures, Dunamis Rods, Mayhem Bait Co., New Pro Products, Lazyman Hooks, K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon, & Thrasher Sports Apparel

Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter View Post
    Monte I know we talked about dipping at Marburgers, but I was a bonehead and forgot about the white first. It did take looking at those older amber ones to remind me how to do it. This wasn't my first rodeo, but I forgot how to put the saddle on the horse. I should have gave you koodos as well......
    I was just messing with you! At our age...the memory is the first to go...then its the.....
    Your on your way!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Whats the name of the dipping stuff yall are using?

I'm using Colorite. But, I was told but not for sure Colorite may be going under. Not 100% sure on that info. But thats what I use for now.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Quote Originally Posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
    I was just messing with you! At our age...the memory is the first to go...then its the.....
    Your on your way!
    Thats the great thing about getting old you meet so many new people even if you meet them the day before

Quote Originally Posted by aqua pimp View Post
    I'm using Colorite. But, I was told but not for sure Colorite may be going under. Not 100% sure on that info. But thats what I use for now.

AQUA PIMP
    That's what I'm using too, hope they ain't going under cause I don't think there is another brand. Maybe we can turn more folks on to dipping and save them....
    Pro Staff - Ardent Reels, Santone Lures, Creme Lures, Bandit Lures, Dunamis Rods, Mayhem Bait Co., New Pro Products, Lazyman Hooks, K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon, & Thrasher Sports Apparel

spike it.....at bass pro. is a dip and dye i think

i used the hot pink once i dyed everything.
    MANVEL MOB