Thread: Tc this morning

Default Tc this morning

Went to Tc this morning got to my honey hole late due to me staying up late and drinkin lmao so my first was at about 7:30 and on the second cast nice fat 18" trout on electric chicken split tail shad. Ended up with 7 trout from 15-18" and one easy 20" spittin the hook! All were caught on electric chicken and watermelon and red tail with 1/4 oz jig head. My buddy put on one of my hackberry hustlers and caught a really nice 17 1/2 " flounder unfortunately for him that was all he could hook up with. I took pics but came out pretty crappy so i aint even posting the lmao !

Glad you got'em, FF. My early morning trip was a total bust due to lack of proper planning.

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340 View Post
    ....nice report FF. I had thought about getting up but when I heard that rumblin' off to the south I decided to hang out here and work on the boat some.
    Yeah, right when the storm came through i feltvthat couple degree drop the bite instantly shut down. I knew it would happen but i had to go i usually only get a couple chances a month to go so i jump on them lol

Nice work.

Thanks for the report!

Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

They turned on in Seabrook when the storm got close but once that wind died the fishing did too.