Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What tha ?

I guess that means that folks that hit them can sue the Kelso heirs for lower unit damages!! Pretty GD stupid to make cement blinds (they did a helluva job since nice and square)-yeah I know, they were next to the shoreline back then.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I always thought they were old blinds since they were put just about right shooting distance apart and years ago was dang shallow near em and were well marked. Thanks Paul (ya know I'm just yoking about Kelsos and placement .
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Are y'all talking the ones directly in front of Pirates channel?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Just curious why is bad to get close to geotubes just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by saltandlime View Post
    Thanks for the coordinates. My GPS is down at the beach house, but I'm assuming the two hazards between Jamaica Beach and Pirate's are the two rectangular structures that I was taught to call sunken duck blinds. The one right at the end of Jolly Roger 15' off the tubes is the one I was talking about, I was just curious if anyone knew what it was. I run my little scooter pretty close to the south shoreline for obvious reasons and I'm trying to mark as many hazards on my GPS as I can for running at night. I'll be glad to post the coordinates of all the ones I've got so far, and I think it would be cool if y'all could too. Thanks again.

The one off Jolly Roger, that you've described is at N 29 12.331 W 094 58.973

Pimps coords, earlier post, are for the rectangular ones off Pirates, in Dalehite cove.

Capt. Bum, It's not bad to get close to the geo tubes. It's just that there are obstructions and debris in those areas, where extra cautio is needed. Also, try and preserve the grasses growing around and on them.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, I pity the fish downstream. - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

LMAO! Once around 1980, as a young fisherman,in a big hurry to be on some fish,I found those Mothers, During a Bull tide. What a sickening feeling! Man that was tough old Hollywood hull!
    West Bay Sensai...

New to West Bay here! Reading this info is very helpful. Quick question, if I'm leaving Waterman's and headed to Sea Isle, how far off the north shoreline of the Island do I need to run? Also, does Caranchua Reef run then entire width of the bay? Anything else I need to watch for as I'm trying to learn the West Bay System?

thanks for the heads up...