Thread: Hazard In Front Of Snake Island Cove

Default Hazard In Front Of Snake Island Cove

There's something in front (bayside) of the Snake Island cove geotubes. It was marked after Ike with two PVC poles, but one is gone. Anyone know what it is? My fishing partner hit it the other morning early. It broke part of his skeg off and slightly damaged his prop.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Inside the cove? There is a small something that oysters have got all over in between the tubes and the canal...there is another one just outside the tubes that I have no idea what it is...that the one you talking about?

Between the tubes and the channel there was a desk that was there. I found it on a low tide right after Ike. Was still there this last winter.

There was an old boat at one time there Kenny. Thats what I thought those PVC poles were marking. I noticed the pole was missing to. I always run clear of that area.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

The desk is still there. I marked it last time I was in there in my plastic boat. I'll see if I can find the numbers.
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Quote Originally Posted by aqua pimp View Post
    Between the tubes and the channel there was a desk that was there. I found it on a low tide right after Ike. Was still there this last winter.

There was an old boat at one time there Kenny. Thats what I thought those PVC poles were marking. I noticed the pole was missing to. I always run clear of that area.

AQUA PIMP

Yeah,
    It was dark and I'm not sure we were paying much attention. I know where it is, I just want to find out what it is. Seems pretty long to me.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"