Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuffed Flounder filets.

I need to cook Donna's flounder recipe for ya'll, it is awsome!
    Fixed.

Undertheweather

Quote Originally Posted by imhammer View Post
    I can schedule to be off almost any morning so I wuld be happy to fill in for Jeremy since he can't!
    I have Weds night open but depending on the planned trips with TMO and Corndog and the weather I may have to use that date to make up for a bad weather night.

If the weather holds and Sat, Mon nights trip are completed we can try and whack 'em Weds night...(Weather permitting).
    Nothing can be sure until Tues afternoon so give me a call that day and we will see whats going on.
    281 772 8884
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Quote Originally Posted by imhammer View Post
    I can schedule to be off almost any morning so I wuld be happy to fill in for Jeremy since he can't!
    STFU you fisherman. A boat like that is reserved for giggers only, lol. Gig first fish second. I'll start fishing again in November.

nice!!!!! looks goooood
    MANVEL MOB

Quote Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
    I have Weds night open but depending on the planned trips with TMO and Corndog and the weather I may have to use that date to make up for a bad weather night.

If the weather holds and Sat, Mon nights trip are completed we can try and whack 'em Weds night...(Weather permitting).
    Nothing can be sure until Tues afternoon so give me a call that day and we will see whats going on.
    281 772 8884

I will definitely give you a call tuesday and we will see what's up!

Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17