Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pathfinder with a yammie, trolling motor and power pole.

Happened to me at the causeway the other night a guide WHO IS ON THIS SIGHT got curious I guess I said " can I help you ?" He said nope and hauled *** about 15' from my boat , running by himself , another reason I only give AP as a guide recommendation he wouldn't pull that crap
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Those do not fit the description of the guys I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robalo View Post
    Mike:

It was two guys about 30+ to 40 y.o., one had brown/sandy hair and the other had brown hair (yep, that close) in a plain Pathfinder-white/off white color. I forget what the logo was on their hats-light blue Columbia or Magellan short sleeve and other was tan short sleeve shirts. Throwing plastics.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

I'm glad you clarified on the color because your original description was pretty general. I only say this because I run the exact set up as your original description only my pathfinder is blue/white. I wouldn't want anyone to mistake me for who you were speaking of on my next outing. When complaining, please be specific. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by billcollector View Post
    I'm glad you clarified on the color because your original description was pretty general. I only say this because I run the exact set up as your original description only my pathfinder is blue/white. I wouldn't want anyone to mistake me for who you were speaking of on my next outing. When complaining, please be specific. Thanks.
    I'll get the serial number off their boat next time! I shoulda got their Boat TX Registration Numbers-didn't want to take a picture of them-then every potlicking Sunbeach would hit my spot!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I completely understand. If you see em again, post up those TX #'s and i'll tape em to my helm and be lookin for em! Can't stand a flippin potlicker! MOTHER FATHERS!!!!