Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Louisanna fly fishing guide?

Take it from experience, Captain Jeremy Chavez, Casting Tails. Next is Mark Richards. I say next… Just as good. They are both fun to be on the water with and off the water with. I will eat the boat if Jeremy can't put you on fish….
    Fishwhisperer

X3 with Null, we fished with him last year and have this years trips on the books.

X4 for Scott Null. I have fished with him over there for the past two years, and am going back for 2 days with him again this winter. Not only is he a great guide and fisherman, he is a great person to know. He currently lives in Friendswood, and he pretty much single-handedly did the entire buildout for the new FTU store in Sugar Land.
    Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18 44.683' W64 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

I went with Ben Paschal last year. We had phenomenal time. He guides out of Arroyo City most of the year and moves to Louisiana in the winter to fish for bull reds. www.lagunamadreoutfitter.com is his website. He is also an outstanding photographer as well.

Regardless of who you go with GO! If you get into the fish like I did it will be a trip you will remember for a long time.
    Fishwhisperer