Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Peppers Anyone?

Default Hot Peppers Anyone?

Anyone else here grow hot peppers? Skipped last year but this year have a pretty good crop. Went with Habanero, Thai, some variant of New Mexico, Cayenne, and of course my heirloom little chili pequin's. Good friend gave me some seeds for next year that I will be getting started in a month or so that I am looking forward to trying out.
    Brown Moruga
    Chocolate Scorpion
    Devil's Tounge
    Red Ghost Scorpion
    Carolina Reaper

IF anyone wants any seeds from the Cayenne or Habanero let me know as I have a pile of both.

I grew so many last spring that I didn't plant any this fall. Freezer is still full. Lots of hot banana, japs, Serrano , poblano, and a ghost pepper plant for fun.
    Shut up and FISH!!

I do!
    MANVEL MOB

Usaflag

I grow peppers in pots from from nursery starters ... Tabascos , serranos , green bell peppers . Sometimes bananna peppers . Thanks for the offer .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Quote Originally Posted by dbarham View Post
    I do!
    ....I'll hook Ya up Brother! This coming season I am going to work on some cross breeding and see what I can come up with. Had some luck this year with some bells that picked up some heat and the outside characteristics of my Habs.
    The cross between the Ghost and the Red Scorpion was hotter than heck but didn't taste worth a darn. Think a cross between the Carolina Reaper and the Devil's Tongue ought to have a much better flavor.

If you still have some seeds left I am intersted..

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda340 View Post
    ....I'll hook Ya up Brother! This coming season I am going to work on some cross breeding and see what I can come up with. Had some luck this year with some bells that picked up some heat and the outside characteristics of my Habs.
    The cross between the Ghost and the Red Scorpion was hotter than heck but didn't taste worth a darn. Think a cross between the Carolina Reaper and the Devil's Tongue ought to have a much better flavor.

Save em for me I meet u at the catfish pond
    MANVEL MOB

Quote Originally Posted by J_acosta View Post
    If you still have some seeds left I am intersted..
    No problem as I have a ton of them. Don't have any of the super hot pepper seeds to spare, but Cayenne, Habanero, Thai,and Santa Fe I have plenty of.

Was wondering what I had gotten myself into when I chewed up a chunk of that Reaper and then read online that they are the meanest out right now. Never thought you could halucinate from eating a hot pepper before. Darn good flavor though I have to say once you get back into your body!!

Anyone want some seeds I'll be down at Louis' Bait Camp sometime around 12:30 Sunday afternoon out on the deck. I'll bring some with me, just bring something to put them in. Envelopes work well.

I want some please
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM