Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raised Console Jackarse

Quote Originally Posted by raisedconsolejack View Post
    Kenny there is no need for you to be in the water. You need to fish from a boat and stay out of the way of moving boats. Not like you were catching anything anyway....
    Lmao! I love this place!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Fp10
    MANVEL MOB

Quote Originally Posted by dbarham View Post
    Fp10
    snitch.....
    get out of my way Kenny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedconsolejack View Post
    snitch.....
    Lmao !
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Hunter2

HAR !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

JT and Robalo have it right, the younger generation is one that thinks they are entitled to everything,no hard work, no common sense, no common courtesy, they have big 4WD trucks, new fancy shallow running boats, power poles, they will hunt your tree stand and your feeder in the woods like it was put there for all the public, just as they will use your duck blind, that you went out of your way to put it away from everyone, leave trash, never letting you hunt, potlick while wading or drifting, does not matter,

they em will always be turds, they just don't think, they don't want people to do it to them, but they are entitled,

turds,,, it is what it is

been here 50 years on the west end and it is out of control , it is what it is

Happy New Year

Usaflag

Wow , Cnovel , 50 years on the west end ..... You HAVE seen a lot seen a lot of change culturally and demographically . I'm a native Houstonian . I remember no highway 59 , no Galleria . I was with my dad at the baseball game and remember looking at the girders of the Astrodome under construction .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Man it goes both ways I had an old guy anchor up 10 yards from me a couple weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by plugger View Post
    I was with my dad at the baseball game and remember looking at the girders of the Astrodome under construction .
    I remember that....Was about 5 years old at a Buffs game. Ended up with a foul ball that was rolling through the seats.
    My Dad talked me into giving it to the little girl sitting next to us.

When I was a kid you might see 3 cars a night past Jamaica Beach, sea isle was shell roads, the marsh was way out in the bay, San luis pass had water under the toll booth in the beginning, cattle where on both sides of 3005! , and the chunk of rust in the pond by the RV park at the end of the sea wall , was a drag line, with a full boom, just the block is left now, 3005, started in front of the condo at the end of the sea wall,

yes it was a very nice place