Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cutting the Cord.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
    you'd think coach was 90 years old or something. geez, get with the times.
    I think you spotted him a few years. I can picture him in a cave chipping out stone tools and drawing mud paintings on the wall.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Would make life much easier at the camp!
    MANVEL MOB

Quote Originally Posted by Ibtsoom View Post
    I think you spotted him a few years. I can picture him in a cave chipping out stone tools and drawing mud paintings on the wall.
    Don't forget the bike coaches shorts , 2 sizes small
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Usaflag

Sandy is staying off the grid , flying under the radar . Homeland Security won't find him to put him in a FEMA camp .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Man, I'm completely hip with the times. The times of about 10 years ago. Things move so fast with tech now that I gave up. As soon as you learn something and get used to it, it's out-dated. If I don't need it, then I don't need to waste my time learning it or paying for it. It's all a waste of time anyway. All the garbage does is crash and lose everything you put on it. If I'm going to look at the interweb, I need a full screen and keyboard. Can't have that on one of those silly phones. I'd rather spend money and time actually doing stuff. Whatever that makes me, I'm comfortable with it. I'll take baby steps from time to time if things are proven to work with no issues and they make sense, like this aircard I use. I still remember the very first post VJER and I made from the camp. I guess that was about 6 years ago now. So I suppose I'm around the cutting edge 6 years ago. But I'm still using the tape deck in my truck, and I like it because my high school mix tapes rock.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."