Thread: H20 rods

Default H20 rods

Hey guys do any of you use the H20 rods from academy? I have been looking at waterloo phantom 6'9" they have there and then I started looking at the H20 ethos inshore green/brown rod and really liked it as well. Seemed like a decent rod and weighed less than the phantom with half the price of the waterloo. Plus from what I was told at academy If the H20 ever breaks u can just bring it back in for a free replacement. Thanks

Never tried the rods. Reels work pretty good if you keep them uber clean. I'd say it's decent middle of the road gear. Free replacement is a plus for sure.
    Shut up and FISH!!

I got the ht70mh last year and the first time threw a lure with it the tip broke off. I took it back to Academy and they replaced it no questions asked. Other than that I like the rod. I have the mettle mt2 reel as well and have had no problems with it.

Alright thank you guys. Think ima give them try.

Well guys I know I said I was going to try out the H20 rod but I went ahead and went with the waterloo 6'6" medium/fast. Feels like a good rod and really like the fact there made here in Texas.