Thread: This is for the Bass Fishermen

Default This is for the Bass Fishermen

Here is an article that I wrote about some of the bait combos and tactics I use to put more bass in the boat. These combos happen to use lures from 2 bait companies based right here in the Lone Star State....

http://bhoadventures.blogspot.com/20...as-combos.html
    Pro Staff - Ardent Reels, Santone Lures, Creme Lures, Bandit Lures, Dunamis Rods, Mayhem Bait Co., New Pro Products, Lazyman Hooks, K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon, & Thrasher Sports Apparel

Nice write-up and promotion of keeping your money local buying good Texas products. I'm a huge fan of Hogie lures out of El Campo and have been for a long time. 6 pack for less than 2.00 and catch plenty fish.

Yes I agree we need to keep our money in Texas when ever possible. Hogie does make some fine baits!!
    Pro Staff - Ardent Reels, Santone Lures, Creme Lures, Bandit Lures, Dunamis Rods, Mayhem Bait Co., New Pro Products, Lazyman Hooks, K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon, & Thrasher Sports Apparel

I've been fishing hogie lures for 30 years and they still do business the same way... Dusty sends me 100 lures and a invoice in the mail and I mail him a check back...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Awesome. If I ever go back to freshwater I'll definitely try these. Great job. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.