Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Any flounder gigging masters for hire?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Any flounder gigging masters for hire?

    Looking for someone to take 3 anglers out gigging. We are new to the sport. Will pay.. just didn't wanna pay that $500 guide price.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,565
    Rep Power
    16429

    Default

    Well watch out .if some one guides you out with out proper guide license ,could be trouble .
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston | Surfside
    Posts
    16,478
    Rep Power
    18128

    Default

    Yup if he doesn't have a guide license he can get in trouble for taking you...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    alvin tx
    Posts
    13,336
    Rep Power
    20754

    Default

    Shorty still surfs is a capt now
    MANVEL MOB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,565
    Rep Power
    16429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbarham View Post
    Shorty still surfs is a capt now
    Oh yeh, coast guard test for license and all required test and guide insurance ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    alvin tx
    Posts
    13,336
    Rep Power
    20754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurefisher View Post
    Oh yeh, coast guard test for license and all required test and guide insurance ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know bout all that but him and snake got capt license not sure he is selling trips yet he did give me 5 flounder though mmmmmmmmm!
    Last edited by dbarham; October 12th, 2015 at 02:34 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston | Surfside
    Posts
    16,478
    Rep Power
    18128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbarham View Post
    I don't know bout all that but him and snake got capt license not sure he is selling trips yet he did give me 5 flounder though mmmmmmmmm!
    Last we talked he was finalizing everything. There is a lot of moving pieces.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,565
    Rep Power
    16429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    Last we talked he was finalizing everything. There is a lot of moving pieces.
    That's what I learned !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alvin
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    1652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutyFlounder View Post
    Looking for someone to take 3 anglers out gigging. We are new to the sport. Will pay.. just didn't wanna pay that $500 guide price.
    I will not be running guided gigging trips until after the first of the year. If you would like me to contact you after that, just let me know.




    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •