Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Airboat

Rather an airboat than some 21ft 250Hp potlicker hillbilly yallquida water stirrer I own the world he man that wont slow down for kayaks or me in a 16' flat btm with a 30 on the stern.

We all own west bay but have control over nobody. But as the captain said" I hate rude behaviour in a man, I wont tolerate it."
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Quote Originally Posted by Airboat Tours View Post
    To quote the great Robert Green Ingersoll, "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself"
    Sorry fellows, but with this warm weather, Airboat Tours is live and well. Lots of things for our customers to see this time of year. YOU DON"T OWN THE WATER! I can tell right now, its going to be a busy year. Get over it.
    Piss on your bullsh&$ tours.
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; February 4th, 2016 at 03:08 PM.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Oh man I love waking kayaks and pop diiicks in 16ft flat bottoms out in the middle of the bay in my Bote with the 250 cranked down. Talk about fun!

Quote Originally Posted by mgstei1 View Post
    Rather an airboat than some 21ft 250Hp potlicker hillbilly yallquida water stirrer I own the world he man that wont slow down for kayaks or me in a 16' flat btm with a 30 on the stern.

We all own west bay but have control over nobody. But as the captain said" I hate rude behaviour in a man, I wont tolerate it."
    Lol, maybe it's karma coming home to roost.
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."