Thread: six gill fishing reel

Default six gill fishing reel

Picked up this at the fishing show yesterday and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them ? After I give it a run I'll let yall know how it goes 20160321_093912.jpg
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

How was the reel?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

It was great , very smooth casting , brought in one 24" red and a few bass and it handled them great
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

It looks like a Concept 13 reel. Reviews are good on its site. Plus a discount-thanks!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.