Thread: East

Default East

Fished the parking lot today before thewind hit. Still might be alittle early but caught a few before the wind started and got to rough.

Usaflag

I didn't understand most of that . Please give more detail for the simple minded like myself .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Lol....any given eastbay reef west of stingaree... Hannas peppers cow trap(tad east)... Fish are there but so are the boats.

Usaflag

Ok , that i understand . Yep , with heavy runoff and trinity getting fresh , the fish will move to those reef areas and the north shoreline . I think a guy landed a 11 plus pound spec on the north shoreline last week .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Did you see that 10lber caught on north jetty? I see a re-run of last year. It stacked the boats up bad out there. I have a friend who was still catching them in all the run off last year..

Usaflag

I did not see that fish . Good to know some really big ones are still out there to be caught .

big ones all over the place right now