Thread: Ramp Moron Redux

Default Ramp Moron Redux

I get in this morning about 10:00 and as i'm pulling in I see a red Jeep and blue airboat parked across the road perpendicular to the ramp. There an older woman motionless in the drivers side of the Jeep and some guy fiddling with the boat. So I pull into a slip, jump out, tie up and walk 20 feet to the truck. Back up in a tight U down the ramp hop in the boat and put it on the trailer. Total operation takes 3 minutes maybe. As I walk around the drivers side of my truck this dude it by the Jeep so I say "good morning, how are you doing?" He looks at me and takes a few step and says he didn't hear what I said, so I figured he might be hard of hearing and repeated Good morning, How are you doing? Right then is when I figure out the old dude (yeah older than me) is really pissed off. He steps forward, turns red (er) and says "I'm trying to launch my boat".
    I said "that's good", and drove off.

I should have explained to him that if your hands aren't on the wheel and your not backing up, you're not trying to launch your boat.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Lmao!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

That's funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Saw an airboat at Chocolate load up without even using the ramp. Dude jump ran up the mud bank, scooted over the grass and up onto his trailer. Me and a buddy couldn't stop laughing.

Kenny, He's the first of many coming from the Sea Isle ramp.

Gonna get crowded at the JB ramp I guess.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck06R1 View Post
    Saw an airboat at Chocolate load up without even using the ramp. Dude jump ran up the mud bank, scooted over the grass and up onto his trailer. Me and a buddy couldn't stop laughing.
    I see that all the time. Why add an extra step like backing the trailer lol.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Fark him and his noisy airboat.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Usaflag

Hey , he was visualizing the launch and your cheerful chatter broke his concentration.
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.