Thread: What to Buy

Default What to Buy

I had a BlueWave tunnel a while back and sold it. Kinda regretting it so looking to buy something else. I have realized that I want something that will fit in my garage so I don't have to pay storage and something metal I can run down the rivers.

I would prefer to fish areas like Greens (back areas), far east side of East Bay, marsh areas North of Harbor Walk, areas around Christmas.

Not sure if I should get 14'-16' jon boat with tiller, or with a side console, or mud motor??? Any advice out there? Anyone fishing same areas and running similar boats?

Than you in Advance!

Westendangler runs a metal rig. He switches between a mud motor and a tiller. Shoot him a PM - I bet he's got plenty of advice on this. Been 25 years since I had a metal rig so I'm afraid I'm not much use in the advice category.

Ps.. Take anything that Coachlaw might post up on this with a grain of salt - He'll give you metal boat advice from 1975.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibtsoom View Post

Ps.. Take anything that Coachlaw might post up on this with a grain of salt - He'll give you metal boat advice from 1975.

LOL !!!!!

A Little deeper in debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibtsoom View Post
    He'll give you metal boat advice from 1975.
    HAAAA!