Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy All

Oh yes I walk so much better without the pain. My issue is after the rehabilitation I still donít have the flexibility I thought I would.
    Getting in and out of the yak is not pretty but I make it.
    Looking forward to learning from you all and catching some flatties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Land or Sea, Blessed by Thee.

Usaflag

I havenít tried getting in and out of a kayak yet . The last time I did was in April before the surgery and it was painful and I looked like a harpooned walrus writhing and flopping around in the mud . I bent the rudder blade while it was spiked in the mud and I was pushing on the tipped hull trying to stand .
    I like flounder fishing and durring this crippled hiatus from fishing , I rigged a skirt on my founder jig and started a thread about it . Look it up in the fishing lures forum .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Yeah I guess fishing alone sometimes has its advantages, Iím glad no one was filming.
    I had seen that post, and made some notes.
    I hope you went through all the therapy for recovery with your knee. How long do you recon before your next kayak trip?
    I have a diabetic healing system, which took me forever to heal up and get back to being comfortable stressing the incision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usaflag

Oh , having diabetes does slow your healing . I think I can fish now if I have the opportunity .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

I'm a little late but welcome.
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Thanks, Flounder Pounder, my favorite lure.

Land or Sea, Blessed by Thee!

Usaflag

Iíve made 3 fishing trips in 2 weeks since this last post . One by kayak and two by boat . You can find them under the fishing report and kayak forums or click on my name and you can find all the threads stated by me . You might be interested in the older reports when I was healthier and took more pictures and gave more detail reports . Iím going to go flounder fishing these next 3 weeks and see what happens .