Thread: 12-1-2018 east bay

Usaflag 12-1-2018 east bay

Saturday I was on my way to Sabine Lake and on impulse exited to the north shore of East Bay . The water wasnít much better than at Sabine and the wind Wes fairly stiff from a southerly direction although it would relent and calm down for a period before kicking up again . An odd mullet jumped here and there . I had some short strikes and bent rod with my fat boy and Paul Brown Peanut so I switched to a smaller bait . My chartreuse Gulp curly tail yielded some small trout two of which were a 15Ē and 16Ē keepers . That was in the morning and the rest of the day yielded no strikes . I exited late afternoon . A good day fishing if not catching .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing doc. Sounds like a fun outing. Looks like a good place to enjoy a gourmet shore lunch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Usaflag

Yes it is but right now Iím on a diet because of those too many gourmet lunches . But what I did do was enjoy a fine cigar for the first time in years . Yeah , you and the Cisco Kid and I were there before .

Well I know what ya mean about too many lunches... lol. Hope to get out with ya sometime in the near future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Usaflag

Iíd like that TIM . I havenít seen you in ages . Don Sisco Kid needs to come out of hiding .