Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MG

Thanks Sandy-you're always so kind.

I'm doing pretty good for an old fart. Mona is showing improvement-I keep telling her if this surgery is as successful as we hope, we'll take a vacay and sip cool drinks on a beautiful beach and maybe even fish some. Plus she'll be able to walk upstairs and enjoy the new remodel of JT's bar-to me it was certainly darn impressive. Ed did a helluva job on the remodel work.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Dang Jerry...I got your message the other day but have been up in the country and haven't had time to get back. I sure hope everything works out good on all that and Im sure it will.
    Thanks for the compliments at the marina. Ive been in a lot of bars in Houston, Las Vegas and other places and none of them put that place to shame, and am ready for it to open.

Speaking of MG, he may be on the Beto bandwagon now that he lost a close election to cruz (only because about 200,000 illegals voted) and if he's not afraid Beto may be involuntarily committed to a mental institution by 2021 by his daddy in law.

I still remember when MG said he thought Bruce/Caitlin Jenner looked hot. Gross...Yuck..

He likes "outties" dressed as "innies"-part of the mixed up Libtard mindset. Maybe he was one of those really tall "ladies" that stood on the corner of Westheimer and Montrose back in the 70s and is jealous of Brucie's fashion??

I bet MG's also 'confused' on why AOC's New Green Deal dint even get a single dummycrat vote.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Maybe he is in the liberal's dream city....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ofoskL-VBYn1iU
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

maybe the fault line on Nevadas western boarder runs all the way North to Washington and they could drift out into the Pacific w California if there's a big quake?

If I was part of the 8% non democratic (Hope and Change)population there, I'd get the hell out.