Thread: With all this 20-30 ......How many days of SE 5-10 will it take?

Default With all this 20-30 ......How many days of SE 5-10 will it take?

My Port O Conner trip flamed out this week.....all geared up ready to get in some salt action. South shoreline of SLP. How many days will it take to have some decent trout water? Looks like Sunday its starts layin down a bit..... 5-10.
    Wed.....Thurs....before it clears up halfway?
    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Been my experience that West Galveston Bay clears up pretty quickly after it blows. I've seen it blow hard one day and be fishable the next. Not sure how long it takes to clear when it's been blowing for so long.

- FP

My office is on the island now...water still sucks...you can find some fishable on south shoreline, but generally when I come over the causeway most mornings, I think I'm missing out...you know feeling sorry for myself because I have to pay the bills and I'm working instead of fishing. I haven't had that feeling for near 2 weeks, wind and trashy water...even Offats looks murky which almost never happens. Maybe this weekend it will clear. I'm going either way!

Yeah , seems the sweet SE 5-10 mph is a rarity these days . It seems to me that the SE 5-10 mph was more common 30 years ago .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.