Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 11-20-2010 chocolate bay

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    I was new to kayaking as I was to fishing back then. That was a borrowed yak with no gear so I had to improvise. I have since corrected that by spending way too much of my money on kayaks, anchors, paddles, rudders, rods, reels, etc. A Bruce claw was one of the first items I bought. I'd be happy to head out with you and my cat again!
    'Mudge, let me know when you want to go and you can throw that thing in the bow of my boat. I'll haul you where Ya want to go and pick you up later.

Usaflag

Now , bruce , that's a good offer . I've considered trying to configure a way to put my kayak on my boat to reach areas i could not reach by paddling . It would be a hassle . Getting my kayak and gear to the boat storage , loading , then reversing the process at the end of the day . I'm too tired for all that . Maybe i'll double up on my geritol .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Thanks Rocky!
    You're right Henry, I'm only good for 1/2 day max in my yak, and reloading it is a pain in the lower regions.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Usaflag

One of my favorite posts .. Redo .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Usaflag