FishWestEnd Winter Trout II
Galveston Bay Complex!
Live Weigh-in Sea Isle Galveston, TX
Launch anywhere you want!
*You can register online up until 6 am the day of the tournament*
Any issues or questions, please call Coe: 713-594-Four2Five2
Rules & Regulations
1. All Federal and State rules and regulations will apply. Violations will result in disqualification of
the entire team.
2. $120 / per Angler
3. A maximum of two (2) anglers per team. No exceptions.
4. All paid participants that check in at weigh in will receive a shirt.
5. You can launch anywhere & anytime you want at 5:30 AM the day of the tournament. You must
stay within the stated boundaries during tournament hours.
6. Guides allowed.
7. Wade fishing is permitted within sight of other team member (200 yard max).
8. Fishing hours will begin at 6:00 a.m. December 5, 2020 and contestants must be in weigh-in line
by 4:00 p.m. Weigh-in will begin at 2:30 p.m. Weigh-in at West End Restaurant & Sand Bar
(Sea Isle Subdivision – 21706 Burnet Dr. Galveston, TX 77554)
9. Artificial bait only! Tipping of hooks w/ dead bait, chumming or any other methods to attract fish
are strictly forbidden and subject to disqualification. All fish must be caught on a rod and reel.
10. No team is permitted to approach nearer than 50 yards to any other boat, wader or kayak unless
permission has been granted.
11. No fish may be accepted from or given to another team.
12. No communication between tournament anglers. Contacting outside sources by phone or radio for
purposes of finding fish is strictly forbidden.
13. Boat, Wade or Kayak fishing is all permitted within the stated boundaries.
14. Heaviest trout stringer will win (max of 3 trout per team, only 1 trout may be over 25”)
15. Boundaries: http://goo.gl/maps/s3Y3v
16. All participants will be subject to polygraph testing.
17. Anglers must be in the weigh in line no later than 4:00 p.m., unless you are standing in line, the
weigh in will close at 4:00 p.m.
18. All fish weighed in must be within the regulations of TPWD. Any undersized or oversized fish
that are turned in for weighing that are not within regulations will disqualify the team.
19. In case of a tie, weigh in time will determine the winner.
20. Live Trout weighed-in will receive a half pound (1/2) pound bonus added to the weight of each
fish (max of 1.5 LBS for 3 live trout). There is no penalty for bringing in dead trout.
21. All Weigh master’s rulings are FINAL
22. Sponsors and organizers are not responsible for any accident or injury, nor loss, damage, or theft
to any property.
23. Cash payout to the top 5 teams (see below) ** Can be expanded if we have a good turnout **
24. Side Pot: (Optional) – $20/ angler “Big Trout” the heaviest trout will win – 60% / 30% / 10%
cash payout. In the event of a tie earlier weighed fish will win.
25. Trophies: 1st – 5th place teams will receive a plaque.
26. Fish from your stringer can be used in the side pot.
27. You may only approach the weigh table with 3 or less trout for the main weigh-in. The side pot
will be conducted on the side as to not slow down the weigh in process. Should you have a live
fish as your side pot contact a tournament official so we can get your trout measured and back in
the water ASAP.
28. Awards & Drinks: 4:30 PM, December 5, 2020 at West End Restaurant & Sand Bar 21706 Burnet
Dr. Galveston, TX 77554 (Sea Isle Subdivision)
29. IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER, THIS EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED, IF FOR ANY
REASON EVENT CANNOT BE HELD ALL ENTRY FEES WILL BE REFUNDED
Payout scale based on 50 teams or 100 anglers as follows:
COVID -19 Policies:
1. The weigh in will be located by the fuel pumps which are behind the general store by the bait camp.
2. Only one member from the team may approach the weigh table, no exceptions!
3. Only tournament staff will be allowed behind the table and weigh in area.
4. Tournament staff will be wearing buff head gear / masks.
5. The fuel docks are for paying patrons, please do not tie up there and wait. You will be allowed to pull up to off load 1 member of the team who may approach the table. Once your team has weighed in please clear the area and tie up on the other side of the marina.
6. A carbon copy receipt will be handed to you as your official weigh slip. Do not leave the table without it.
7. Please keep a 6′ distance from anglers while waiting in line to weigh in fish.
8. The weigh in will be broadcast over Facebook Live. It is our intent to stream uninterrupted so anglers may be updated and not have to hover over the table. We will try & announce the top 5 weights each 10 minutes verbally on the stream.
9. If you are selected for a polygraph you must wear a face covering while in the room.
10. If you plan on eating or having a drink at the marina please abide by their rules, tables are spaced per guidelines from local officials.
11. You may wait in the parking lot, on your boat, tied up to the bulkhead down from the pumps, in your trucks or wait at the tables in the marina. Please do not congregate while on the marina grounds and practice social distancing when able.
12. The top five teams and side pot winners will be announced at conclusion of weigh in. Pending the results of the polygraph, the official announcement will be in the parking lot area from under our pop up tent. This typically take places 30-45 minutes after close of weigh-in. The top 5 teams, side pot winners at this point should remain close by. We will attempt another Facebook Live stream for the awards.