Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjh View Post
    You should be buying beer!v
    Hahaha! I have yet to get into social drinking. ANd i'm probably one of the "younger" guys on this forum.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Jhua,
      Don't start, spend you money on fishing
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
        Jhua,
        Don't start, spend you money on fishing
        Will do! There is a story that goes with the first time I got wasted but that is for another time. :P Suffice to say, I have yet to drink again.
        Resident Ninja

Comment

I am throwing this out there, not sure of the response, but here you go...

We are all willing to throw in $ 300 plus to fish with Greg and all of us on this forum love to fish and find time to do it. Instead of all of us fighting over 3 spots on one boat, why don't we all pay X amount and we invite 3 burn victims to fish with Greg? Think about it, instead of paying $ 300 per person, you can donate $ 50 or $ 100 and 3 people that really deserve it get a chance to fish with the man on west bay. AGAIN, it is just a thought!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

We are all willing to throw in $ 300 plus to fish with Greg and all of us on this forum love to fish and find time to do it. Instead of all of us fighting over 3 spots on one boat, why don't we all pay X amount and we invite 3 burn victims to fish with Greg? Think about it, instead of paying $ 300 per person, you can donate $ 50 or $ 100 and 3 people that really deserve it get a chance to fish with the man on west bay. AGAIN, it is just a thought!

I have no idea what you're trying to say.. I kinda liked $900 going to the cause, and as far as burn victims, do you mean victims or patients? Victims, or past patients of Shriners Hospital I can get, My cousin is a 95%'r. As far as patients that are now under the care of Shriners, No Way...

So.. I see that we have a Standing bid of $900

Comment

Tiny,
              Sorry let me be more clear. I see at least 10 people interested in bidding on this trip with Greg and if we all donate $ 100 instead of 1 person paying $ 300, we can donate $ 1,000 instead of $ 900 and allow 3 "non patients" to fish with Greg. Again, it is just a thought and I am interested anyway it goes.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

With all this interest in going with Capt. Greg and donating to a great cause, maybe he'll allow a chase boat to come along also. Just a thought.

Comment

Tiny,
                  Sorry let me be more clear. I see at least 10 people interested in bidding on this trip with Greg and if we all donate $ 100 instead of 1 person paying $ 300, we can donate $ 1,000 instead of $ 900 and allow 3 "non patients" to fish with Greg. Again, it is just a thought and I am interested anyway it goes.
                  I see.. well, keep in mind that the majority of burn patients with a higher pecentage of burn are very suseptable to the heat, because they do not have as many remaining sweat glands as we do. The trip would have to be made in the cooler months.

I'm going to ask my cousin if he will speak at the awards ceramony, before the auction. I think his speech will help empty a couple tight pockets. Reason I am saying this is because he is an advocate for Shriners Hosptial and has many contacts with past patients.

Comment

We have 2 Shrine clowns in my lodge I'll pass this link along 'em.

Comment

Ill donate $50 to Shriners Burn hospital.Keep me posted when yall will be collecting the $$
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I would switch my bid to $100 for something like that for sure.

Comment

Switching bids is not allowed. You post up you pay up. If you want to donate $100 then donate $100 to shriners via the cook off.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            Switching bids is not allowed. You post up you pay up. If you want to donate $100 then donate $100 to shriners via the cook off.
                            Read all of the posts before you make your post. I am saying Mike's post makes more sense. I would be willing to donate $100 if other people can come up to $1,000 and let someone more deserving go on the fishing trip. That way the trip gets used by someone from shriners and $1000 is the winning bid not $900. If not then I will still pay my $300 and take the trip myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              Read all of the posts before you make your post. I am saying Mike's post makes more sense. I would be willing to donate $100 if other people can come up to $1,000 and let someone more deserving go on the fishing trip. That way the trip gets used by someone from shriners and $1000 is the winning bid not $900. If not then I will still pay my $300 and take the trip myself.

can't change the rules of the auction now vato.

Comment

I'll bid $300 just for you not to be able to fish Jeremy better yet, I'll just drop a few bills in the collection jar and let y'all fight over 3 spots
                                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                                X