Name:	trout tourney2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	569132Click image for larger version

Name:	Memorial Trout Raffle.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	569133

I know that Tails and Tunes is going on the same day, I just didn't know about it and it's the only time in the Spring that I can do it....

But who says you can't fish both!

Adults - $50
    Children 12 & Under - $10

Now, If you can't make it, but would like to contribute, I will be holding a big time raffle as well. Tickets will be $5 or 5/$20 and the prizes will be

1. Galveston Bay Outfitters 1/2 Day Trip - Trouts and Reds 1-3 people
    2. $300 VISA Gift Card
    3. Tradesman Table Saw
    4. Ryobi Router w/ jig table

In addition to the 4 named prizes, there will be 6 additional prizes for the people who attend the event.

Please send me a PM for More Information, Include your email for the official fliers.

Tickets ON SALE NOW at Galveston Yaght Basin Bait House, Boyds' One Stop and Louis' Bait Camp.

I also have tickets in my possession if you would like to meet up with me personally and get some.

We will have a Karaoke DJ, BBQ Sandwich Plates, Raffles, Live and Silent Auctions, 50/50, Cake Spin, etc. Fun for the whole family!

If you haven't been to Louis' bait camp recently, you will be amased, not only do they sell bait, but they have a really nice resurant and bar, RV park, storage buildings and coming soon a tackle shop/store and rooms to rent.

SETSFA, SouthEast Texas Sports Fishing Association hold their meeting there every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month if any body is interested in attending.

See ya'll at the event!

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN
    Last edited by Tiny; May 2, 2011, 07:56 AM.

Hey Tiny. I can't do the tournament but can we buy raffle tickets even if we won't be at the raffle? If we happened to win something I could get it picked up later. Here's wishin you great luck and weather for the event. I think you're the kinda guy that deserves it. God Bless the little children.
    I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

When I get the raffle tickets made up and ready, you'll be able to mail me the cash/check, or we can meet up before then,
      "Winners Need Not Be Present"

I am going to get a thousand made up.

Comment

Thanks man. I'll watch your thread and when the tics become available I'll be in touch. Bless you man.
        I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

Rules;
          Click image for larger version

Name:	trout tourney rules.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	554180

Comment

So, Who was going to fish this?? I know Reeltimer and who else was it??

Comment

Im in fo-sho! Prolly my Dad too. Dog said him and Huddleston would be interested as well. I am also talking to my vendors about fishing in it.

Not making any firm promises........I am going to try and make a rod to donate to the auction for ya! I have so many freekin orders right now, I may be in a time crunch. Will let you know when it gets closer.

Shawn

Comment

Roger,

I have about 5 to 10 more people who are interested in fishing (vendors). Lets get together and give me "X" ammount of tickets and I will sell them direct for ya! Let me know.

Shawn

Comment

Thursday bro

Comment

The wife and kiddo will be with me for this one. I'll dig up something for a give away item.

Comment

Only 3 weeks away ya'll. I promise that I will have tickets in hand this Thursday.

Plus on May 1st, they will be available at Boyd's One Stop on the TC Dike, Galveston Yacht Basin and Louis' Bait Camp on Hwy 6, across from Bayou Vista.

I have 3 individuals paid for at this time. I have enough tickets for 210 fishermen, If I can sell them all (which I do have back ups..) the prizes would be $1575 for 1st Place and $1050 for 2nd place in each division. $5250 would be going to the hospital.

If I have 100 fishermen it would be $750 for 1st and $500 for 2nd in each division.

Comment

Tiny me and Ibtsoom will be fishin it!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                          Tiny me and Ibtsoom will be fishin it!
                          Y'all either pay Tiny or let me know if I need to write the check & if so how much. Either way Team FWE
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

SETSFA is having our Wednesday Meeting tonight at Louis' Bait Camp. I have Tickets with me if any body wants to sign up for the tournament.

Comment

What time Roger? I'll be in Pearland & Alvin later today.
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X