Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one fishing in the morning?

Any one fishing in the morning
    I have room for one more, will be putting in at 2004 bridge about 06:30 or 7 and will be wading.
    Jerry-713-542-7276

I'll go!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
      I'll go!
      Jerry will put you on that trophy speck

Comment

Y'all go for the second one!

(I was gonna say "Number Two" but it didn't sound right. LOL!)
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well Jhua was the first to call; we hit chocolate at first light and caught a few. Ill post the pics and let him post the report. Had a great time Jonathan your welcome to tag along any time.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice job guys!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice going-was down there this am to meet with Bryan Evans (really nice guy) and wanted to get out for an hour and hit it, but had to be at work by noon, so couldn't make it-figured it was good and yall proved that it was.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Great pictures! Way to get out there!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I am glad to hear you guys hooked up and caught fish.

You weekday guys and your weekday fishing reports make it harder and harder to go to work.

I need a raise.

Comment

Good run fellas
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Got to the spot at day break and witnessed another great sunrise. Hopped out of the boat and started our wade. I started with the trusty super spook junior in white/ chartreuse and had a fish the first cast. Jerry switched out to a junior as well and hooked up almost immediately. We thought it was "on" from the get-go and would have good stringers quickly. I had strung two nice fat trout and Jerry had one. Then...the fish stopped cooperating. The fish were still there with bait being pushed all around, but the fish stopped taking interest in our juniors. After about half an hour or so, where the only action was Jerry losing a keeper flounder, we turned around to find out a reason why the fish were so skittish. A dolphin crashed the flats and was chasing fish all over the place. I caught that on video and will upload that soon. We worked the shoreline...nothing. Moved spots. Dolphin beat us to it and we moved again. Nada. Another move. Picked up a trout at a reef and played around with some slicks that didn't produce. We ended up down the bayou and Jerry lost some mystery fish that was peeling some drag and I lost a nice speck at the boat. It was a great day on the water and I want to thank Jerry again for letting me tag along. I learned quite a bit!
                      Resident Ninja

Comment

I need to win the lottery so i can stay home and fish during the week. WTG!!

Comment

Working...
                        X