X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roflmao!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Now that's funny right there..........don't care who you are !
      " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
      Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

LOL Michelle rules owns pwnds everyone...

Comment

I think Michelle considers that a personal flotation device.....
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

That is 2 funny!!! Thanks, I needed a laugh Michelle.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

My baby ...my baby...that double timing biotch....trying to fish without me....i'm glad ya'll found her please don't corrupt her.....remember 2's a party 3's a gangbang...please keep the fish.... wash her *** and send her home....thanx Michelle I owe you 1 for looking after my girl...

Comment

LMAO!! Good one
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

My oh my, she always has an excited expression on her face-must be from all the fish she catches and then lets SneekyPete "borrow" them and claim as his.

Hey, where do I get one of them new fangled floating blow-up stringers? I heard they may be available soon at JT's West End Marina (but I also heard he was seeling "used" ones).
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

JT just does product testing on them.Doesnt want any defective ones leaving the store
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

HEHEHE thats my stringer,im the only one who catches skull flounder.
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

She must have been fishing a long time...looks like she's had one too many "blow-ups"...either that or she's dating a serious flounder pounder!
                        Last edited by HellOnReels; March 25, 2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Sick, sick deviants........so, where can you buy one of those?
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You may want to check with corndog... He may have a upgrade version in the testing process in the bat cave along with his supper duper high powered gun inventions... LMAO
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                            X