No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Jan. 9th & 10th Need Bashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one chainsaw needs a pullcord, the rewind mechanism is fine just needs the cord and handle. I attempted a field repair but the available cord was a bit too large in diameter.

Comment

I think I can make Saturday only, maybe Sunday but I'm going to Port O Monday morning to work on another camp. I sharpened my chains and to saw is ready.
      A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Just a reminder, I won't be making is Saturday unless the weather forecast changes. Bert, yours needs the chain sharpened. Nothing is wrong with the motor. Just regular wear. Mine is the one with no pull cord. 007's buddy broke it and didn't even tell him before we picked it up.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

OK. There is a extra new chain in my case or at least there was. If I do make it out Sunday I'll swap it out with the new one.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Pics!

Alrighty guys, here are my pics. Not many of them. There are a lot more out there, so post 'em up!

As far as planning the upcoming trip, I'm going to make a new post tomorrow for that once the weather picture becomes a bit clearer. - Sandy
            Attached Files
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Second batch of pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

Last batch of pics.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  I'm having a work day at my house too . Do you know I haven't washed any dishes since October, nor have I folded any clothes since September. I won't even mention the condition of my bathroom. I won't let people in my house right now. I need a wife. I plan on cleaning and preparing for the 2 day trip and doing some maintenance issues that have been neglected ever since Ike.

What's he doin' at his house anyway? Maybe someone else here can jump on it. Tell him to post up a new thread. One thing I've learned here in FWE is, if you post it, they will come.

Take down the goat pen, put all the base boards back down door jams back up(New Kitchen and new floors) Patch some sheetrock and move some electricals. On top of that the City has plowed thru my yard tore up my garden flower beds replacing the sewer pipes in the neighborhood. Looks like a war zone. kitchen is awesome so Ill be wrapping it up soon. I am remodeling "poor" LOL
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Second batch of pics.
                    \
                    That first pic is awesome great shot perfect photo conditions
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      Take down the goat pen, put all the base boards back down door jams back up(New Kitchen and new floors) Patch some sheetrock and move some electricals. On top of that the City has plowed thru my yard tore up my garden flower beds replacing the sewer pipes in the neighborhood. Looks like a war zone. kitchen is awesome so Ill be wrapping it up soon. I am remodeling "poor" LOL
                      Make a post Bro! Anyone around that is available should jump on that. I'd come and help you, but well . . . . you know what I'm dealing with.

Comment

Make a post Bro! Anyone around that is available should jump on that. I'd come and help you, but well . . . . you know what I'm dealing with.
                        Sandy we need your help the city is on Corndog's arse,they sent us a pic. of the inspector!
                        Attached Files
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I am gnawing away on it. Thankfully deer season is coming to a end and football is winding up. Problem is fishing is good and I dont like to work!!!
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            Sandy we need your help the city is on Corndog's arse,they sent us a pic. of the inspector!
                            Yeah that guy is becoming a pain in my arse. That inpestor is half a bubble off!!
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                              Yeah that guy is becoming a pain in my arse. That inpestor is half a bubble off!!
                              Here's that same inspector with a tagged red fish.
                              Attached Files
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Uhhhhh, I think I'm glad I don't live in Alvin. Seriously, nobody's looking at this old thread anymore. Post up a new one with what you need. I've personally found that offering beer and food for the help keeps people showing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X