Women can be really evil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women can be really evil.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

LMAO!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I think it happens all the time I was single untill I was 32 my ex GF sold me a 20 guage semiauto winchester a 5500c3 w/garcia rod 8hp evenrude all dirt cheap .I hope it wasn't none of you guys we been cool too long.

Comment

OK, I've been wondering where my 20 Ga. Winchester went-RETURN TO ME PLEASE!!!! You can keep the 5500c and old Rude.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I heard from some friends about a JeepCJ 7 That was proly worth 6or 8 k selling for 2.5k seems woman getting divorced got jeep in settlement and wanted to just be rid of it,I took a look and stroked the check for 2k.Took home a beautiful red CJ7 on 33swampers hard top and hard doors in excellent shape lifted with winch almost like new!Just so happened it belonged to a friend of mine from our motorcycle group.He stopped by to show me some added features under the hood and was actually glad I got the thing so cheap!.....Hey what are friends for!!!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
            I heard from some friends about a JeepCJ 7 That was proly worth 6or 8 k selling for 2.5k seems woman getting divorced got jeep in settlement and wanted to just be rid of it,I took a look and stroked the check for 2k.Took home a beautiful red CJ7 on 33swampers hard top and hard doors in excellent shape lifted with winch almost like new!Just so happened it belonged to a friend of mine from our motorcycle group.He stopped by to show me some added features under the hood and was actually glad I got the thing so cheap!.....Hey what are friends for!!!
            HAHA.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I've shown this article to the wife and her response:

"Whatever he did, he deserved it."
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
              X