War Memorial Benefit Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Memorial Benefit Tournament

It is official now with this morning broadcast on the Outdoors Show. The Dickinson War Memorial Benefit Tournament, BBQ and Silent Auction will be held on Sept. 19th.

Thanks to Coe and FWE we have on-line registration and donations here is a link to that page.

Also I'm attaching a printable version of the rules and entry form in case there are some of you that would rather register the old fashion way....

Once I get a chance I'll post an updated list of prizes and items up for auction. The list is growing daily and there are some great prizes that will be awarded for the tournament. There are also some awesome things you will be able to bid on as part of the silent auction. So even if you can't fish that day, bring the family out, meet Capt. Wayne, eat some BBQ and take a look at the auction.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I've got some very nice posters to hang up about the tournament. A printing shop donated most of the materials and cost of the printing. Now I need some good ideas as to where to hang them.

I'll be swinging by Academy and Marburgers this evening and going to try to get up to FTU tomorrow evening..........where else????
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Y'all don't forget about the Billy Stix rod that is up for auction. Need to get some more bids so Billy is able to build this rod and donate to the Memorial.

BillyStiX Rods are built one at a time, and are hand-wrapped and fitted to your particular needs. Billy McDaniel has been building BillyStiX Custom Fishing Rods for about 40 years. A Florida native and fisherman himself, Billy understands the needs of his customers.

Comment

Tournament Prize List

Stringer
        1st One-day guided fishing trip for 3 donated by Capt. Greg Francis of Saltwater Assault
        2nd Fishing Tackle Unlimited All Pro Titanium rod
        3rd Fishing Tackle Unlimited Pro Series rods

Trout
        1st Guided Crappie Fishing trip to LakeSomerville provided by Capt. Wayne Vinton
        2nd Fishing Tackle Unlimited All Pro Titanium rod
        3rd TBD

Slot Red
        1st Duck Hunt for 2 provided by Coe Parker of West End Anglers
        2nd Stick’em Rod
        3rd TBD

Flounder
        1st Billy Stix Custom Fishing Rod
        2nd Fishing Tackle Unlimited Pro Series rods
        3rd TBD

WE are still looking for 3 more prizes for the tournament. If anyone knows of someone/someplace that might donate please send me a PM.

Thanks
        Derek

Comment

More great prize/auction items,

Greens Fees for 4 and 2 carts for Beacon Lakes golf course.

Hookset Marine has also pledged some gift certificates.

This is going to be a great event, don't wait to get registered.........

Comment

Hey Bountyhunter

For your silent auction, I can donate a One Hour Video Golf Lesson with me at Sienna Plantation Golf Club. my website is www.swingimprovement.com
            Just send me an address to mail a certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
              Hey Bountyhunter

For your silent auction, I can donate a One Hour Video Golf Lesson with me at Sienna Plantation Golf Club. my website is www.swingimprovement.com
              Just send me an address to mail a certificate.
              You sure can the address is:

Abraham Kluksdahl
              Dickinson War Memorial Eagle Project
              3418 Gulf Freeway #113
              Dickinson, TX 77539

Thanks you very much!!!!!!!
              Derek

Comment

Talked with Moe (Abraham's dad) this morning at work and he said there were both registrations and donations coming in from the registration page.

Thanks again Coe for getting that set up. T-31 days and counting now.

Comment

I'm not registering until I return in 2 weeks Derek. I might just have to work and I can't tell at this time. Any event, there will be a donation sent if I can't, and if I'm not working and do fish, I will be available to help anyway I can( before or after the tourney)....just let me know. Is there a formal volunteer sign up sheet? Just wondering and give me a call if my assistance is needed.
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'm sure there will be plenty to be done. I've got to sit down and put a list together and then I'll be lookin for folks.

Thanks Monte, I sure hope you can fish. I'd like to see some if not most of these prizes go to WEA folks.

Comment

Let me see what Donna and I are doing and we might sign up.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                        I'd like to see some if not most of these prizes go to WEA folks.
                        Yeah that Aqua Pimp trip sounds kind of fun....Lord knows I enjoyed the last one...what I remember of it!
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Donations---

You can still donate online without signing up for the Tournament!!! (Same page)

Just insert 0 in the number of entries and 0 in the BBQ Plate. The donation field will still be available just input your information and the amount you wish to donate and you will be directed to the PayPal checkout.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Might have to switch 1st prizes between Trout and Red, Coe is pretty good on those reds and I'd hate for him to win his own hunting trip.......

Comment

Chip & Albert are teamed up this time my odds just dropped significantly if even had any to begin with
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X