chocolate saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate saturday

Got to 2004 about 10am. Made a run up the bayou,its offcolor. No fish no bites. Made my way out in the bay. Made drifts around long reef and some spoil banks. No bites no fish. Theres a bunch of people out. Didn't see anybody else soon much.
    Castaway300

better luck next time!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Lots of folks fishing the Specktackular today. Wonder how that is turning out?
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I fished with my newphew ramrod today out of 2004 10 hours on the water and he had the only fish a rat red. When we returned to the boat ramp I saw a "bridge troll" haul in a 30" red. He was looking around like someone was gonna steal it from him.Good for him he looked hungry!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          I fished with my newphew ramrod today out of 2004 10 hours on the water and he had the only fish a rat red. When we returned to the boat ramp I saw a "bridge troll" haul in a 30" red. He was looking around like someone was gonna steal it from him.Good for him he looked hungry!!
          Gotta watch those trolls!!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Let me share a story with you folks, growing up as a kid fishing chocolate bay complex. There once was a time when on a good weekend in the summer you may see a total of 6 or 7 boats all weekend. I also can remember that I could stand in one place and could catch red fish till the cows come home. Well those days are long gone my friends. in fact I drive 2004 weekly for work and I can assure you that they dont give it a break at all.

Comment

We had an uninvited guest, he has been removed. Sorry for the major hijacking that went on here. Thread restored to active duty
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks Coe!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Man i miss the good stuff ,Must have been a bad day for fishing.Them boats and people don't bother me much we just find us a spot with out all the boat traffic and hide from the wind .
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    We had an uninvited guest, he has been removed. Sorry for the major hijacking that went on here. Thread restored to active duty

What did I just miss?

Comment

Well I still enjoy going out to my camp house, sitting around grilling a few steaks, drink a few blue cans and maybe if I am lucky catch a few fish. Enjoy life my friends it's way too short to sweat the small stuff.

Comment

wheres the camp ,we will have to stop by and say hello!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X