Fun Trip With The Girlfriend 2-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Trip With The Girlfriend 2-19

So my girlfriend and I both recently bought kayaks and were itching to go out and paddle. Went to SLP and yaked on the gulf side only to get sick due to the waves and the rocking and the stupid fog, so we pulled out (HA!) and headed to the KOA. Rode through the titlum tatlum and had a blast!!!!

i took a rod but didnt really do any fishing, just enjoyed the company.

we were out there all day and i am NOT SORE!!! lol

heres a few pics snapped by my girlfriend

-Marco

Looks like you guys had a blast! Cool pics!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Living on the edge standing up in the p13 eh? I tried a few times but it didn't end so well! Get yourself an anchor trolley and catch 'em up. Thanks for the report and bringing back good memories.

Comment

You had a blast, I can tell.......

Comment

That looks like fun!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Very cool, looks like ya'll had a good time.

Comment

we had tons of fun!!! it was all very relaxing!!

now as the weather warms up i need to get schooled on fishing from a kayak =D

anyone care to show me the ropes?? or at least let me tag along on one of ya'll's trips!?

i also wanted to be adventurous and go out to the oil/gas rigs... i mean, i'm pretty sure i can handle it, we were out there all day and my gf got tired so i bungee'd her to the back of my yak and hauled her around for a bit (....women... lol)

-Marco

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun.thanks for sharing
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Sexy looking!

Oh, and the girlfriend is nice too.

Glad the sea trial went great. Ya'll have a nimble kayak for fishing.

I just reconfigured my OK Scrambler (added Scotty holders, etc.) and may take it out this weekend for a fishing trial. I'll probably just stick to the south shoreline around GISP or Pirates. You are welcome to come along.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Looks like yall had some fun for sure1
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I bet you two had a fun trip

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                        Sexy looking!

Oh, and the girlfriend is nice too.

Glad the sea trial went great. Ya'll have a nimble kayak for fishing.

I just reconfigured my OK Scrambler (added Scotty holders, etc.) and may take it out this weekend for a fishing trial. I'll probably just stick to the south shoreline around GISP or Pirates. You are welcome to come along.
                        that sounds like an awesome trip but i cant do anything this weekend due to a church event and the next weekend after that my buddy turns 21... and i CAN'T miss that HAHA!

i know there'll be plenty more opportunities to tag along with one of you seasoned vets, and i will definitrly try to tag along then =D

-Marco

Comment

Great times! Did I see y'all @ the launch? I was launching at KOA around 10AM then got back to the launch before Noon.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Maybe. I lost track of time since I finally had the while day to relax out on the water.

10am sounds like around what time we were there launching but we didn't get back until like 5

-Marco

Comment

very nice indeed
                              thanks for the pics

Comment

Working...
                              X